Tuesday, June 07, 2016

PAC STUDENT'S HUNGER STRIKE IS VERY UNFORTUNATE: BIRESWOR BHATTACHARJEE

WRITTEN BY BIRESWOR BHATTACHARJEE I KOLKATA I JUNE 07, 2016 I 1st Published 0930 H


It is very unfortunate to see on Facebook that the students of College of Arts Patna have been sitting on hunger strike since 12th May 2016.

Going down the memory lane: Bireswor Bhattacharjee
Going down the memory lane # 3: Bireswor Bhattacharjee

I feel deeply for this Arts College as I had a long association as a student for 5 years and as a teacher for 33 years.

This Arts College is pretty old now and has passed 76 years with PRIDE. This institution has produced talented artists of National and International repute.

I request Government of Bihar to look into the matter and save this Arts College from any disaster because this is the only Arts College in the State of Bihar and its Founder President is Dr. Rajendra Prasad the First President of India.

(This post is taken from Bireswor Bhattacharjee's facebook wall, 1st posted on May 27, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment